Stolen wheels found yes!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stolen wheels found yes!!!!!!!!

Last edited by idlandk; 01-13-2013, 01:57 PM.
    2002 Jetta TDI
    2003 Jazz Blue GTI
    1981 Rabbit Truck Diesel

Comment

I would make sure whoever stole them in the first place burned. It would be doing society a favor by taking them off the streets.
      Name: Brent
      His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
      Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
      Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Same thing happened with my m3 bumper last year. Innocent kid was selling beat up m3 bumper for cheap. Total moron left the serial numbers on it. I could have called the cops. I had already repainted and replaced it. Too much of a bother.

Comment

If your wheels were not the only thing to get stolen from your shop and some other parts were stolen from other people, wouldn't they appreciate it if you at least asked a few simple questions? You never know what the answer will be and maybe it could help out. Asking is free.
          2001 Jetta TDI GL Silver
          Malone Tune stage 5+ ,VNT17-22Turbo, OMI, PP Race Pipe, PD 150 Intake, 2 1/2" Straight back exhaust, no mufflers, 2 1/2" downpipe straight no Cat, Race 520 Injectors, 11mm Fuel Pump, Lift Pump, EGR Delete mod,DC Stage IV Clutch, Michelin X-Ice 2's, 26 lb/s of boost alll day long, Smoking like a train!

Comment

you got your stuff back, no questions, no confrontations. i would leave it at that. what's the point? it's not like they will stop stealing anyways. be stoked you got your gear and let karma do the rest. as shady as this sounds, it will find them.
            you probably don't like me because someone else said they didn't lol. <3

Comment

Originally posted by dJ View Post
              If your wheels were not the only thing to get stolen from your shop and some other parts were stolen from other people, wouldn't they appreciate it if you at least asked a few simple questions? You never know what the answer will be and maybe it could help out. Asking is free.
              agreed.
              Dubwerkz -
              E36 325i - Sold.
              E36 328is - Sold.
              TR MKIV GTI 1.8T - Daily.
              www.ctsturbo.com

Comment

Working...
              X