Torque Android App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torque Android App

Just figured I would share this helpful app that I've had for a few years now.
    It's called Torque - run's on any Android OS device. Bluetooth connects to most OBDII Bluetooth devices (I use the ELM327).
    This app is super cheap (total set-up for the app including the ELM327 was under $40.00). Allows you to scan/look-up codes, clear codes,
    and gives you a fairly decent real-time gauge set-up (with over 30 different gauges). Best of all - there's a Volkswagen Blue/Red theme! Most OBDII apps claim to support all codes, however a lot of them have troubles scanning Audi/VW. I have used this particular app on over 20 Volkswagens, never once had a code that it did not recognize. Also allow's you to look-up the code on a third-party website for information. Great buy! Use this quite frequently.

Dubwerkz -
    E36 325i - Sold.
    E36 328is - Sold.
    TR MKIV GTI 1.8T - Daily.
    www.ctsturbo.com

Re: Torque Android App

I use it on my B5 S4 as well.. got my adapter for $20 from Amazon. Although I havent played around with gauges, its super convenient for clearing codes on the go!

Comment

Originally posted by R-Audi View Post
      I use it on my B5 S4 as well.. got my adapter for $20 from Amazon. Although I havent played around with gauges, its super convenient for clearing codes on the go!
      couldn't agree more! It's saved me some cash more than once.
      Dubwerkz -
      E36 325i - Sold.
      E36 328is - Sold.
      www.ctsturbo.com

Comment

I use it to read boost on my car. Works great. Although the first time I used it. It only read 4psi.
        Now its all good.
        Love the app!!
        ~~TODD~~
        '12 x5 35d fully deleted (DUDMD Stg2)

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dubbs View Post
          I use it to read boost on my car. Works great. Although the first time I used it. It only read 4psi.
          Now its all good.
          Love the app!!
          For what it's worth, the app is fairly decent, compared to spending over $100 for some cables/software.
          Dubwerkz -
          E36 325i - Sold.
          E36 328is - Sold.
          www.ctsturbo.com

Comment

Working...
          X