Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie!

Hey Guys,
    I just wanted to say hello. Im new here, I was at your section at world of wheels and I was talking it up with the nice people there, and they told me to come here :P I love VW's, I own my second VW its a 2003 Platinum grey 1.8t, my last vw was a 1998 2.0L wolfsburg. I look forward to chatting it up with you guys, and seeing you all out at meets and stuff. Thanx guys

Cedrick
    ---------------------

Aly

"Is it still considered paying for sex if you skip out on the bill?"

Re: Newbie!

Welcome to the forum Cedrick! The club is really taking off with exposure like World of Wheels. This should be a fun summer!
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

welcome cedrick, i have a funny feeling that the next meet might be alittle bigger
      Al
      Hitler Built My Hotrod

Comment

We definitely recruited a bunch of people directly.... plus those who see us at World of Wheels and come to the site just because they are curious... plus the weather is improving and people are dreaming of sunny dub cruisin'.
        KR
        Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Welcome Cedrick!

Yuuummmm....platinum grey
          Derick

Comment

welcome dude.. plat grey is very nice.. hope to meet you at one of the upcoming events

Comment

Originally posted by Cedrick
              Hey Guys,
              I just wanted to say hello. Im new here, I was at your section at world of wheels and I was talking it up with the nice people there, and they told me to come here :P I love VW's, I own my second VW its a 2003 Platinum grey 1.8t, my last vw was a 1998 2.0L wolfsburg. I look forward to chatting it up with you guys, and seeing you all out at meets and stuff. Thanx guys

Cedrick

welcome, more the merrier!
              Simon

Comment

Welcome! Can't wait long enough for summer!
                2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
                2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
                2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Originally posted by Kor
                  We definitely recruited a bunch of people directly.... plus those who see us at World of Wheels and come to the site just because they are curious... plus the weather is improving and people are dreaming of sunny dub cruisin'.

Hey Kris, I dont know if you remember, but I think I actually talked to you. This is Aly, I was with my buddy who has a DSM.
                  ---------------------

Aly

"Is it still considered paying for sex if you skip out on the bill?"

Comment

Welcome to the club. Platinum grey is a personal fav
                    Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

Welcome Cedrick
                      Neil
                      '03 Silver Jetta 1.8T - gone, but not forgotten

mods to my car

Comment

Welcome to the boards and hope to see you at the March meet!!!
                        Blair
                        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Good color choice. Im no longer the only Platinum grey Jetta here But I still got the Platinum VR6 Category locked down!
                          Last edited by Mr. Burns; 02-23-2004, 11:53 AM.

Present
                          2010 Audi A4 S-Line
                          2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
                          2003 VW Jetta GLI
                          1992 VW Jetta GL
                          1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

Working...
                          X