Board etiquette down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Board etiquette down?

I've noticed in the last few weeks we've had a few non-mannered trolls here and there posting some pretty useless crap....maybe with the sudden exposure it opens up a door for new people, but I think the board etiquette has to be watched ie:flaming.....maybe I'm overreacting to one or two posts, but lets not become another vortex....I can name those involved, but I'm sure you have seen the posts just as I have.....Lets keep it friendly and informative folks!!

Alex
    2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
    2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
    2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Re: Board etiquette down?

I appreciate the observation Alex. There has been a few insults lately but most have been in good fun, directed at Simon I think. However we do want to maintain a certain standard of conduct here and want to keep the atmosphere inviting so that new people are not afraid to post thoughts and opinions.

If anyone has any specific concerns now or at anytime do not hesitate to shoot me a pm and I would be happy to discuss anything with you.

Blair
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

well if ive been rude lemme know...we mostly joke on this site...i dont think the etiquette is to bad
      Paul

Mayonnaise colour Benz, I push Miracle Whips!

Comment

yeah definately, let me know if Im being an idiot :P
        ---------------------

Aly

"Is it still considered paying for sex if you skip out on the bill?"

Comment

I kinda understand how some of the conversation on the boards could be taken the wrong way. Most of the friendly joking that goes on around here is just that, friendly joking. We're pretty different from Vortex because most of us have actually met one another and sometimes hang around. This is especially true of all of us that hung around at World of Wheels because we spent so much time together during that weekend.

Good comments though and if there is ever a real problem i'm sure it will be delt with "the right way", however that is.
          Last edited by Billip; 02-27-2004, 06:16 PM.
          billip
          2013 Audi RS 5

Comment

you guys are so mean to me.

*cuts wrists*
            Simon

Comment

Ooohhhh, wrong impression, not directing any of this at the "sideskirts" comments, or any of the people that post here on a regular basis.....Hope I didn't open up a can of worms or nothing, but the rant was directed at a few "new" people (like 1-10 posts tops), who just acted the same way on this board as all the others out there......And no, I'm not insulted easily, not offended easily, and was just kind of unhappy that they may be degrading the friendly joking atmosphere on the board...I can tell who is serious and not, so everyone who posted here is safe...I failed to mention in my original post that the people I was talking about where "new", that may clarify things.....Any questions, or who I'm pointing at just PM me......Smile everyone!

Alex
              Last edited by Aleks; 02-27-2004, 08:21 PM.
              2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
              2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
              2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Blair
                Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Working...
                X