Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guns

http://www.jettaowners.com/modules.p...ewtopic&t=5899

I read this on the jetta owners forum and it really upset me. . . Im not sure why. . . it kinda reminded me of that movie bowling for columbine, sounds like most of the stats are true. I dont want to come off as rude or anything, but keeping a loading gun in your car for protection, I think is a little paranoid and very un-needed. . .
    ---------------------

Aly

"Is it still considered paying for sex if you skip out on the bill?"

Re: Guns

well, after playing lots of CS and going to the shooting range, a long time ago i was thinking about buying a desert eagle, the mans gun, .50 caliber i think, only 7 rounds, but those things will go through a tank, lol.

simply for the reason because possibly i might need it one day for something....
    2002 VW Golf GT TDI
    2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

I dunno. "Guns = good", "People are bad", "Guns don't kill, People do" doesn't really make too much sense to me. The only thing a hand gun was designed to do is shoot people.

The sad thing is I don't consider myself a bad person, but if I was pushed and I carried a gun, I probably would pop a cap in someone's ass just in rage. I guess that's why lawyers make a lot of money off of people who plead temporary insanity.
      Last edited by 1.8Trip; 03-03-2004, 10:31 PM.
      Neil
      '03 Silver Jetta 1.8T - gone, but not forgotten

mods to my car

Comment

LOL neil.. i know i always keep my glock loaded for when some foo needs a cap lol
        as 50 says
        stash box, xbox, laptop, fax machine, phone bullet proof this beotch and i'm gone 2003 jetta swervin LOL

Comment

LOL, actually that just remimded me of a dream I had last night. It was me and Arnold Swarz and we we're like the A-team. Only we had a white limo. We had bullet proof glass and the whole bit. Oh, we also had a M60 strapped to the roof and I popped a whole lotta caps through the sunroof. Arnold spoke like Arnold but he kept saying "foo" and "sucka".
          Neil

mods to my car

Comment

Originally posted by 1.8Trip
            LOL, actually that just remimded me of a dream I had last night. It was me and Arnold Swarz and we we're like the A-team. Only we had a white limo. We had bullet proof glass and the whole bit. Oh, we also had a M60 strapped to the roof and I popped a whole lotta caps through the sunroof. Arnold spoke like Arnold but he kept saying "foo" and "sucka".
            Simon

Comment

Originally posted by 1.8Trip
              Thats friggen halarious, I keep imagining Arnold saying "I pity the foo!" in his little accent. . . HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! And I keep seeing him with a Fro and tons of Gold Chains! Its just too much to imagine! LoL
              ---------------------

Aly

"Is it still considered paying for sex if you skip out on the bill?"

Comment

I like guns, and use them responsibly for fun on the range....Especially the Walther P99...expensive hobby, not for protection, but have to think it would be cool to wear it on your hip in texas just for a day@!
                2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
                2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
                2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Way to bring up the controversial topics!
                  KR
                  Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

I say the Sigarms P226 all the way. It's used by the Navy Seals and a ton of other people. It has the most beautiful trigger response I've ever felt. I'd get it in 9mm.

Having said that, I'm not a gun nut I swear!!
                    Last edited by Billip; 03-04-2004, 03:32 PM.
                    billip
                    2013 Audi RS 5

Comment

hey brushed aluminum like my dash lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
                        That shoud be your next mod.
                        Neil

mods to my car

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
                          you mean the dash you have sitting in your house un-installed?
                          Simon

Comment

Damn Rights Lol

Comment

Pfft Everyone knows that the sawed off street-sweeper is the "hand gun" of 2004!

Mount that s**t under the seat with some kind of hydrolic release and bust some foos

Wait a minute...we live in calgary..Yeah, what do I have to shoot at? One of the 7 minorities? A deer? haha
                              REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
                              -james

Comment

Working...
                              X