Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EXO Gtechiq

Originally posted by theedge111 View Post
    Hey Derek how does this EXO compare to opti coat? I'm booked in with Jed on the 14th for a protection package on my new 14 S4...he's on holidays so I don't want to hassle him with questions till he's back
    Hey Mike,

I have no experience with opticoat. I went with the EXO because the water beading properties are greater than the opticoat. I think you cant go wrong with either application however!!
    Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
    -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
    -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Re: EXO Gtechiq

Originally posted by GINCH View Post
      Hey Mike,

I have no experience with opticoat. I went with the EXO because the water beading properties are greater than the opticoat. I think you cant go wrong with either application however!!

Jed just finished with my car, I went with the opticoat 2.0. It sounded like it'll work better for what I need come summer time when my cars parked at the golf course for 12hrs a day under huge trees.

Just to state it one more time...Jed does absolutely incredible work, my car was only 6 days old this time and being white I didn't think it was in poor condition. After he was done with it I was completely stunned! We're lucky to have him here in town.

With that said I could not have picked a worse day for it lol, stupid snow yesterday and now the melt is on!!
      -Mike

Comment

Working...
      X