anyone for clubbing....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone for clubbing....

This is a totally off the wall comment but....i work in a new nite club in calgary callled Jose Joe's, it's on 8 Ave and 6 st. Now, the managers are borderline retarded and have done NO promotions so apparently it is up to the staff to spread the word. I dont know if you guys (and gals) are into the club scene, but you should come check us out...and tell all your friends as well!!
    rachal......

Re: anyone for clubbing....

Originally posted by wee-one
    This is a totally off the wall comment but....i work in a new nite club in calgary callled Jose Joe's, it's on 8 Ave and 6 st. Now, the managers are borderline retarded and have done NO promotions so apparently it is up to the staff to spread the word. I dont know if you guys (and gals) are into the club scene, but you should come check us out...and tell all your friends as well!!
    what kind of music are you guys going to play there? what theme is it decorated in?
    Simon

Comment

ya whats the kinda atmosphere of the place? I'd go if its anything but trance/raver stuff
      Paul

Mayonnaise colour Benz, I push Miracle Whips!

Comment

Jose's has a Mexican type theme and the music is really good actually...its ...gee, i dont know the technical term...i guess top-40 with a house leaning to it, nothing like nyla or 1314. The DJ takes lots of mainstream songs and remixes them into great beats. He throws in the odd salsa tune to spice things up
        And if you do come and find that you arent feeling it..at least come find me and say hello, as i have not met any newveedub-ers yet (except Kor!). I wll be working one of the beer tubs..my name is rachal
        rachal......

Comment

I'll try to sometime soon, I'm back on 4 off here right away.....
          2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
          2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
          2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Working...
          X