Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Buy Deal on 8" Windows 8 Tablet perfect for VagCom, Flashing & Loging.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Buy Deal on 8" Windows 8 Tablet perfect for VagCom, Flashing & Loging.

BestBuy has a Dell Venue 8 Pro full Windows 8.1 tablet with office for a good deal at $249.00. This would be great for VagCom. flashing and logging as it has the full version of Windows 8.1 so you can install all of the standard windows programs. It also has Office installed. I have been using a old Samsung Q1 Ultra tablet with windows 8 for a few years for this purpose and it is fantastic.

Please don't turn this into a Windows vs iPad vs Androd tablet thread. I would love to be able to run VagCom and other programs on my Ipad or nexus tablet but that is not an option. What I can do on a windows 8 tablet is use full VagCom, Flash, Log, look at the data in excel, chart in ecuxplot and if i had the skills tweak the tune In TunerPro.

I have my tablet on a ram mount to the front windshield which is great because it is easy to access and is secure from sliding around on the seat. The dell is less than a quarter of the weight so I imaging you could use just about any mount.

I think I have convinced myself that I need to upgrade. So Anyone want a Samsung Q1 ultra with 32 gig SSD, 2 gigs of ram and a ram mount? For others the sale is only till the 12th.

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/category..._DellTablet_en
Working...
X