Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Math classes

Anyone have:

Math 221, 249 notes that I could borrow =)

I'm going full time Computer Science =(

QuA
    2008 BMW 135i | M Package | JB3 | DCI | BMW Performance Exhaust

Re: Math classes

i have 221.. and 251... but it is a long time ago.... if you want some tutoring i will be here/

graduating this year!

Comment

i did cpsc 231 and 233 as well...

Comment

I coulda used you a while a ago aussie I dropped math 249 after being totally lost within the first two classes :S
        Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

I'm going full time Computer Science =(
          Hey I resemble that remark! Why the change?

I took those classes but I am afraid my notes are long gone. Probably still have my textbooks but I am sure they have changed to a new edition or something like that.
          KR
          Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Well bio sci. wasnt enough for me. I like computers too much =)

QuA

P.S. Hey Kor maybe I can get some help from ya for my comp sci classes. =)

Comment

Originally posted by QuA
              Well bio sci. wasnt enough for me. I like computers too much =)

QuA

P.S. Hey Kor maybe I can get some help from ya for my comp sci classes. =)
              Of course
              KR
              Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Originally posted by Kor
                Hey I resemble that remark! Why the change?

I took those classes but I am afraid my notes are long gone. Probably still have my textbooks but I am sure they have changed to a new edition or something like that.
                Sorry, but, Kor....you "resemble" that remark???
                rachal......

Comment

Originally posted by wee-one
                  Sorry, but, Kor....you "resemble" that remark???
                  lol nevermind.
                  KR
                  Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Originally posted by Kor
                    duh me kris me no speak english good
                    i can tell you're not an english major
                    Simon

Comment

Originally posted by Simon
                      i can tell you're not an english major
                      Actually I was for a year

It was a 3 stooges reference.
                      KR
                      Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Aww dude, if your into computers Comp-Sci isn't the way to go. I work with a bunch of "programmers" that have comp-sci degrees and they are so computer illerate it boggles my mind.

You cant learn computers in school, its all about buying a dozen crap systems and building your own test environment...not only that but in the IT field education isn't highly regarded on resumes. Its all about the experience baby
                        REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
                        -james

Comment

Originally posted by j'aime ta femme
                          Aww dude, if your into computers Comp-Sci isn't the way to go. I work with a bunch of "programmers" that have comp-sci degrees and they are so computer illerate it boggles my mind.

You cant learn computers in school, its all about buying a dozen crap systems and building your own test environment...not only that but in the IT field education isn't highly regarded on resumes. Its all about the experience baby
                          You're right about most IT people... they know nothing about computers or software development. As for education though... it depends on where you want to get a job. To get a job where I work education definitely means something... too much in my opinion. You can be totally stupid, but if you have a BA in Comp-Sci you'll be in a better position.

Having said that, I have no degree. I have a high school diploma. I'm also one of the better programmers (if I do say so myself!).
                          billip
                          2013 Audi RS 5

Comment

Ummm some of us are comp sci graduates, and just happen to have permissions to change your newveedub account name to all sorts of amusing things.

I am sorry but I have to disagree, I think a Science degree from a University is one of the best things you can do in your life.

It also depends on what you actually want to do after graduating... you might not need it for lots of IT jobs, but they may not be what you want to do.
                            Last edited by Kor; 03-17-2004, 07:15 PM.
                            KR
                            Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Well this is my 3rd program I will be completeing since I graduated Marketing and Network Engineering already. I have my CCNA, CCNP too =P

Im going to Comp Sci to learn more of the programming foundations since Im not too strong in that area. U of C doesnt ever guarntee you a job but it helps. For me all the schools i've been to, U of C is the most challenging. University defintely has a higher standard.

Id rather take the road of building my own test environment while working towards my degree.

QuA

Last edited by QuA; 03-17-2004, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X