The Office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Office

I just got the first season on DVD and gotta say that it's one of the best shows I've ever seen to date. You would be foolish not to rent it and see for yourself. I'm just wondering now if anyone knows where I can find the second season on DVD. I've asked around and can't find it anywhere.

sidenote: if you do watch it, the main character, David Brent, is seriously a clone of Peter Skingle. Brilliant stuff.
    2008 Audi RS4
    2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Re: The Office

the office? is that the OC show? i've never seen..

Comment

The Office Season 2 is not released until April 20th. This thread seems to be everywhere
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Whats the Office about? Is it comedy or drama or what?
        ---------------------

Aly

"Is it still considered paying for sex if you skip out on the bill?"

Comment

It's a BBC show, shot as a 'mockumentary' that follows the daily going-ons of a British paper distribution company. It's effing brilliant.
          2008 Audi RS4
          2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

The office is very cool. I am in amsterdam now, but when i get back to London i will look to see if we have the second season.
            William

Comment

Amsterdam Bill, I hope you are staying out of trouble I just say Dutch DJ Ferry Corsten last night...

Anyway the office is very dry humor and almost an awkward comedy but it all comes through in the characters. I am sure season 2 is a couple years old in the UK, and for sad news I hear the Americans are going to try and remake the show, can anyone say another Coupling disaster!
              Blair
              Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

i missed couplings this week :( .. Amsterdam was fecking great by the way. Ummm stonned
                William

Comment

Originally posted by Dubs
                  i missed couplings this week :( .. Amsterdam was fecking great by the way. Ummm stonned
                  Hope you had a toke for me man! Hahaha. Hope you're doing well over there.
                  billip
                  2013 Audi RS 5

Comment

So far my favorite episode is the one when they go to Chasers after work, and David hires his new secretary and gives her a black eye
                    Blair

Comment

Working...
                    X