DSG fluid service tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSG fluid service tool

Does anyone in town have a dsg fluid service tool in town available to rent or to borrow.
    http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-...ols/ES2702742/
    I would rather not pay the $100 for a tool that I will most likely only use once or twice.
    Been driving VAG for longer then allot of the members have been alive

Re: DSG fluid service tool

I believe Martin just built his own DSG Service tool. Maybe PM him to see if he still has it or maybe he can tell you how he built his. I think his username here is Martin13
    Patryk
    Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
    08 VW .:R32
    04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

So I took my car in to Southcenter Vw to have a check engine light scanned and they said my transmission pan gasket needs to be done on my tranny because it is leaking and contaminated an electrical connection. So I asked the price to change the pan gasket and almost fell off my chair when they told me $900. So I will do it myself.
      I built a pressure fill tool for my tiptronic trans it consists of m10x1 x1/8npt orb fitting and a 1/8 npt to 1/4 barb fitting, 1/4 to 1/4 barbed fitting and a home depot 1 gallon pressure sprayer

so now all I need is the mobil 3309 fluid which is 8.90 a litre from canadian tire and someone with a vag com and I will be good to go

Comment

btw The tool cost me $27 to build

Comment

lifetime fluid ;( I do not think so this is fluid and filter with 140k on it

if anyone has a 09G that they want to do the fluid/filter in I am willing to lend fill tool

Comment

Working...
          X