brokerage fees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brokerage fees

Does anyone know how much brokereage fees are usually? Someone just mentioned to me in passing that I would probably be stuck with em, and they're pretty pricey.
    ---------------------

Aly

"Is it still considered paying for sex if you skip out on the bill?"

Re: brokerage fees

If the stuff is being sent via UPS then expect a hefty fee. You get charged GST (7%) on the assigned value, plus a brokerage and handling fee. In your case for the coilovers I would be prepared to give the man in brown around $150 when he shows up
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
      If the stuff is being sent via UPS then expect a hefty fee. You get charged GST (7%) on the assigned value, plus a brokerage and handling fee. In your case for the coilovers I would be prepared to give the man in brown around $150 when he shows up
      yip my wheels were $80 a piece brokerage if I remember correctly
      Simon

Comment

Yeah you just have to bend over and take it. Its like 30-40 bucks plus 7% of the values of the stuff.
        Nick
        There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
        --Albert Einstein

Comment

Bastards! Damn Theives! I hate friggen extra fees. . .
          ---------------------

Aly

"Is it still considered paying for sex if you skip out on the bill?"

Comment

www.realultimatepower.net

Comment

When the guy sent me my exhaust over from Boston, he used United States Postal Service, and sent it as a gift to me. Therefore I payed nothing *hint hint*
              Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

yea anytime i get stuff from germany its sent as a gift.. my radio, dash kit ,etc all gifts lol

Comment

Yeah but companies usually don't like doing that. People will, companies usually won't. And yeah USPS does not charge brokerage, but they do not track stuff either, so thats why not alot of companies will use it.
                  Nick
                  There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
                  --Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Smartiepants
                    Yeah but companies usually don't like doing that. People will, companies usually won't. And yeah USPS does not charge brokerage, but they do not track stuff either, so thats why not alot of companies will use it.
                    I think i've mentioned this before, but if you send UPS Air instead of UPS Ground it is brokered differently, and you often pay less. In many cases, you will pay less after brokerage to send something Air then Ground, and Air is also faster.
                    KR
                    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Working...
                    X