• Show
Clear All

• For The Atari Generation

For those of us who remember.

http://www.80smusiclyrics.com/games.html
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Re: For The Atari Generation

That was wicked fun! I love Pac man, and asteroids! My all time favorite however is frogger! Sweet find man!
    ---------------------

Aly

"Is it still considered paying for sex if you skip out on the bill?"

Comment

Nice. I remember all of them well, except for Star Castle. I used to be totally into video games. Let see, I have had:
      1. Pong
      2. Atari (my buddy had Gemini)
      3. Coleco (buddy had Intelevision)
      4. Famicom
      5. Super Famicom
      6. N64
      7. Gamecube

What about everyone else?
      Neil
      '03 Silver Jetta 1.8T - gone, but not forgotten

mods to my car

Comment

Commodore 64
        Intellivision
        Nintendo
        Sega Gamegear
        N64
        Xbox
        Gamecube
        and of course, my Dell Laptop...

EDIT: forgot about my PSone
        Last edited by Aleks; 03-22-2004, 08:06 PM.
        2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
        2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
        2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, NEO GEO, Sega 32X, Sega Saturn, PSX1, N64, Sega Dreamcast, PSX2, Gamecube.
          Only one I don't own is xbox.. but i think i might buy one for the new ninja gaiden i played it at my buddys and it was rad.

Comment

Nice find. I can feel a case of carpul tunnel syndrome coming on as I type.

Gaf
            www.livingcolours.ca - This bugs for you

“A man who says he does not let the little things bother him has never spent a night in a tent with a single mosquito” - Unknown

Comment

I miss joysticks. I honestly stopped playing video games with those stupid Nintendo game pads that all of the video game companies somehow thought were superior. I never understood why people seemed to like those game pads so much. The buttons are smaller than my fingers, so why would that be better? Joysticks gave a real feel to games, whether they be simulators, sports games or car driving games.

Give me an ol' Vic 20 or C-64 or any of the old arcade games with real joysticks anyday.

Comment

what! gamecube controller 0wnz you! seriously its the best controller to use by far.. they all feel nice in my hands tho.. the 1st xbox ones were lame but the new ones are quite similar to the GC ones..

Comment

On the systems (XboX, PS2, NGC) there is a game called atari revival which has like 500 old school atari games on it. Theres also Namco Museum or Acclaim arcade hits, all have the old school games on em, really fun. We dont get them in often at Toys R us, but when we do they sell out right away! So much fun!

I also found this halarious article about what kids of today think about our old school video games, its pure comedy, check it out!

http://www.egmmag.com/article2/0,2053,1487038,00.asp
                  Last edited by Cedrick; 03-22-2004, 11:43 PM.
                  ---------------------

Aly

"Is it still considered paying for sex if you skip out on the bill?"

Comment

Originally posted by Stampfan
                    I miss joysticks. I honestly stopped playing video games with those stupid Nintendo game pads that all of the video game companies somehow thought were superior. I never understood why people seemed to like those game pads so much. The buttons are smaller than my fingers, so why would that be better? Joysticks gave a real feel to games, whether they be simulators, sports games or car driving games.

Give me an ol' Vic 20 or C-64 or any of the old arcade games with real joysticks anyday.
                    I miss the flat style controllers from the NES/SNES days. Really that was what I grew up with, and still feels the most comfortable for some reason.
                    KR
                    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Working...
                    X