Canada to Annex Carribean Islands?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada to Annex Carribean Islands?

Personally I think this is great Go Canada. I wasn't meant to live in this cold weather.... I'm so outta here now

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...aribbean_annex
    Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Re: Canada to Annex Carribean Islands?

Hmm, I bet they could use some essential services when this goes through...I always wanted to work as a Paramedic in a tropical place....Hope it goes through!
    2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
    2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
    2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Actually my best buds dad owns/works a construction company that was approached by some people in the turks and caicos, they want him to go develop some land there. Perhaps it'll be the new winter vacation spot for all Canadians! That'll be awesome!
      Simon

Comment

Yeah it looks pretty good, but if I remember correctly there are some major blocks to overcome
        Nick
        There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
        --Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Smartiepants
          Yeah it looks pretty good, but if I remember correctly there are some major blocks to overcome
          Somehow I suspect that this won't happen.
          KR
          Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

This is an idea that resurfaces every few years. It would be cool to have a province or territory in the tropics however have to be realsitic too, and look at what we as a country will have to contribute and what we get back in return.
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Could I head up the NewVeeDub chapter out there?

that would be totally friggen Sweet!!
              ---------------------

Aly

"Is it still considered paying for sex if you skip out on the bill?"

Comment

I doubt it will happen. I mentioned this to my dad and he said it's been talked about for years.
                Paul

Mayonnaise colour Benz, I push Miracle Whips!

Comment

Working...
                X