Chernobyl Chronicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chernobyl Chronicle

Super cool website that has been popping up lately of a motorbike ride through the contaminated Chernobyl area. It shows an amazing time capsule of life in the former USSR and the radioactive fallout of the region.

http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/kiddofspeed/

Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Re: Chernobyl Chronicle

thats cool as hell.. it reminds of of 28days later when the guys walking around and everything is trashed and deserted. Isn't it harmful to even go in the area though? I guess its been quit a while since it happened.

Comment

very good read!
      2002 VW Golf GT TDI
      2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

I think it would be so weird to actually go there and see that with your own eyes. Totally surreal.

Present
        2010 Audi A4 S-Line
        2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
        2003 VW Jetta GLI
        1992 VW Jetta GL
        1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

I read that a few weeks ago and its amazing what she's doing. I want to go on one of those guided tours she was speaking of, and walk through the ghost town.
          Simon

Comment

Wow, that's crazy. Such a good website!
            huh?

2003 GTI Silverstone Gray

Comment

Very cool read indeed.
              2008 BMW 135i | M Package | JB3 | DCI | BMW Performance Exhaust

Comment

Yeah, I've come across that site before. Imagine walking around and glowing because of the radiation. That's freaky scary.
                Neil
                '03 Silver Jetta 1.8T - gone, but not forgotten

mods to my car

Comment

Very neat....I'd be a little unnerved by the radiation, regardless of level....Maybe thats just me?
                  2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
                  2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
                  2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Working...
                  X