Pathetic lives vs. Krispy Kreme?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pathetic lives vs. Krispy Kreme?

So, of course the girlfriend wanted to goto Krispy Kreme....now that its this huge cult following type of thing, so we drove down there to grab some.....I could not believe my eyes, the parking lot was clogged with cars (keep in mind its a MALL parkinglot), there was a line longer than I have ever seen for concert tickets, there was on-site security...it was sick.....Now I also read in the paper of these 2 guys who waited since sunday so they could get the "first" doughnuts.....Why?? What posesses someone to do this for doughnuts?? Anyhow, I had to laugh at everyone as I drove by, because I had already had Krispy Kremes on SATURDAY......I love being a special department, they baked us up and the Fire dept a bunch......Take that waiting in line suckas!! Ahhh.....so we went to Tims instead....End of story, wasn't that exciting???? Now on to install my SS!
    2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
    2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
    2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Re: Pathetic lives vs. Krispy Kreme?

lol, i went, waited for 2 hours, even though i never heard of kk before this. i wanted to join the hype. yes they are good, when warm. originals are the best.
    2002 VW Golf GT TDI
    2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

meh its just donuts.. lol.. they gave 50cent tickets away there the other day at their tho

Comment

Originally posted by bart
        lol, i went, waited for 2 hours, even though i never heard of kk before this. i wanted to join the hype. yes they are good, when warm. originals are the best.
        I think we only waited about 1 hour, maybe a bit more... it was the best doughnut I have ever had. Plus, it was 28 degrees yesterday, it wasn't so bad being at the Krispy Kreme grand opening, better than sitting at my computer at work....
        KR
        Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

When TO had their opening, they had cops to reroute traffic and had to bring out heater poles so people wouldn't freeze to death waiting. I tell you, it's insane. I walked in to one in San Fran (no line at all finally) and I didn't like them - too sweet. Still need to try a super fresh one though. Bring on the In&Out restaurant and we'll have something to line up for.
          Geoff
          Fear is the element that unites all losers.

Comment

I think the hype is the lamest **** in the entire world and it's so embarassing. To think that all the radio stations and TV places are reporting on site and all that nonsense is terrible. I go to school right by the place and I probably won't even go until after spring break. They are freakin' donuts!!
            Paul

Mayonnaise colour Benz, I push Miracle Whips!

Comment

Originally posted by Khyron
              ...Bring on the In&Out restaurant and we'll have something to line up for.
              Amen Brotha!!
              Jay

Comment

I had KK in Vegas this winter, and they were okay, but nothing to write home about, or wait in line for 2 hours. They are too sweet IMHO.

I gotta say, KK has some marketing genius though. The PR, word of mouth, and free media promotion that have goten could not be bought at any price. All this hype over donuts is pure genius.

Gaf
                www.livingcolours.ca - This bugs for you

“A man who says he does not let the little things bother him has never spent a night in a tent with a single mosquito” - Unknown

Comment

Just had my first Calgary KK donut. MMmmm fresh. They are good. My wife said her colleague had to wait an hour to get a box. I can't see me waiting in line that long for a donut so I'll wait till someone else buys them again.
                  Neil
                  '03 Silver Jetta 1.8T - gone, but not forgotten

mods to my car

Comment

Krispy Kreme = Krispy Krap
                    2008 Audi RS4
                    2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Working...
                    X