• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• next mod ???? lol

http://www.autoloc.com/detail.lasso?itemid=flame
    Steve
    2002 Golf TDi
    Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny.

Re: next mod ???? lol

Perfect to rid yourself of that tailgating sunfire or cavalier
    BTW Steve I really liked the look and sound of your exhaust, now I just have to check mine for holes so I have an excuse.
    Name: Brent
    His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
    Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
    Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

I need to get one of those!
      Nick
      There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
      --Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall
        Perfect to rid yourself of that tailgating sunfire or cavalier
        BTW Steve I really liked the look and sound of your exhaust, now I just have to check mine for holes so I have an excuse.
        Thanks
        really liked the work you did on the electronics....lot of time and effort
        Steve
        2002 Golf TDi
        Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny.

Comment

Originally posted by TDi_Steve
          Thanks
          really liked the work you did on the electronics....lot of time and effort
          LOL I am lucky my fiance didn't leave me Still have lots more planned but $$ is being spent on wedding items so it will have to wait
          Name: Brent
          His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
          Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
          Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Working...
          X