My little cruise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My little cruise

Well yesterday after spending the whole day in the office, as usual I thought I would enjoy a nice little cruise, so I headed to 17th ave. Firstly I drove through 2 radar traps yesterday, Macleod and 12th Ave, but no tickets for me, but keep on the lookout for a dark green unmarked Impala guys!

I spotted a few nice cars, like an Imola 20th (Billip ) a black 911 Turbo and my favorite car of the moment a BMW M coupe in Estoril Blue
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Re: My little cruise

Yeah, I like cruising through the bel aire neighborhoods, or out by 12 mile coulee rd.....where all the multi mil houses are with the nice cars...
    2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
    2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
    2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Nice Blair.... The Mcoupe has been a personal fave for the last 3 or 4 yrs. That's the car I want after the VDubb. Such perfect weight distribution, and the ultimate drivers car; even more-so than the M3
      Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

Originally posted by liquid
        Nice Blair.... The Mcoupe has been a personal fave for the last 3 or 4 yrs. That's the car I want after the VDubb. Such perfect weight distribution, and the ultimate drivers car; even more-so than the M3
        Nooo M3 is better!
        KR
        Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

The new e46 M3 may be faster, and probably looks a little nicer. However, the MCoupe has better weight distribution, and is supposed to be much more of a drivers car. I remember one "automobile" magazine did a shootout between the e46M3, the MCoupe, the M5, and the Mroadster.... Almost every one of the drivers chose the MCoupe.

Comment

Yeah I have been craving an M Coupe lately and the other cool thing is they are few and far between, which makes it hard to find one but once you do. As I did not even bother to mention how many e46 M3s I saw yesterday, I think it was 4 or 5
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I might get flamed for this but that car is friggin UGLY.... it looks just plain retarded to me.... dont get me wrong I would drive it until I could trade the damn thing in on a KIA
              Dale Willimus

Comment

i agree dale.. i like the M/z roadsters but they and the coupe IMO are umm penis cars..
                by that i mean they look like well a balls and shaft lol

Comment

I can't stand the Z3, so the front of the Mcoupe is honestly not my fave. The back on the other hand, just looks downright mean.... really mean. Plus, its the driveability of the car that really peaks my interest

Comment

looks like a corrado with a different front end (sort of)
                    put.......put.......

.... ... .. .

Comment

Working...
                    X