Eurodrive Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eurodrive Magazine

As some of you may or may not remember, a few month ago I posted a thread about needing cars for a school project I was assigned. I thought I'd post the final product here for people to view if anyone wanted to check out the final result lol.

The project was to create an interactive publication. Huge thanks to Jason, who let me shoot most of his cars and was a huge help for this project!

The publication has some interactive elements to it: the table of contents links to each page with a click, the "ice scrapper" play button links to an old video about the car... and there are some other links that were required for the project.

you can check it out here! -> http://www.drewliknes.com/wp-content.../magazine-.pdf
    Last edited by Drewlikecrazy; 05-10-2017, 07:27 PM.
    D R E W

Re: Eurodrive Magazine

Nice, you know there could be a niche for a Eurodrivers online magazine, just a few pages like this, every 3-6 months?

Comment

well done drew! looks awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by witchcraftz View Post
        Nice, you know there could be a niche for a Eurodrivers online magazine, just a few pages like this, every 3-6 months?
        Yes there would be! We are looking at things just like this for the website refresh coming down the pipe!!
        --
        Rod
        Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
        2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

Pretty cool man. Interesting read.
          Dylan

Comment

Originally posted by Ur0Drivr View Post
            Yes there would be! We are looking at things just like this for the website refresh coming down the pipe!!
            If you're ever looking for some graphic design or web work, let me know
            D R E W

Comment

Working...
            X