Calgary Low Diesel Prices... please contribute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: $ 0.549 Diesel !!!!

no, theres a place just outside of calgary that makes it.
    2002 VW Golf GT TDI
    2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

Re: Calgary Low Diesel Prices... please contribute

Originally posted by Stampfan
      I stopped by there today Aleos, bought two 1.9 litre bottles of the Performance Formula for $30 a piece (500:1 ratio per dose).

Thanks for the tip. Its much cheaper than buying the small bottles at Auto Value. I've also got the guy there pricing out an Amsoil oil filter for my TDI if he can get it.

Stampfan....

Save your containers..... next time I / You / We need to replenish our supply... why dont we split the steel drum (18.9 liter (?)) container, its about $200 bucks... that would be the best savings... Let me know when your getting low again...

Aleos

Comment

Originally posted by Stampfan
        I stopped by there today Aleos, bought two 1.9 litre bottles of the Performance Formula for $30 a piece (500:1 ratio per dose).

Thanks for the tip. Its much cheaper than buying the small bottles at Auto Value. I've also got the guy there pricing out an Amsoil oil filter for my TDI if he can get it.
        Damn now I have to get myself out into the SE getto and get me some of this stuff!!
        BTW cleaning my intake this weekend, wish me luck
        Name: Brent
        His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
        Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
        Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Re: $ 0.549 Diesel !!!!

Originally posted by bart
          no, theres a place just outside of calgary that makes it.
          Just don't let the dealership know they will void all motor warrenty as VWOA doesn't condone running BD at any percentage.
          Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

From my reading, VW encourages biodiesel in Europe made from rapeseed, but discourages use in the U.S. due to soy-based biodiesel. If there was a spot here in Calgary making biodiesel with canola, like in Toronto, I'd bet they'd have a hard time voiding a warranty based on the European VW biodiesel stance.

Comment

I filled up for 64.9 at the mohawk at 17th ave and 37th st SW today. I talked to the guy there and they said they lowered it down 6 cents as they have a lot of diesel customers and they didn't want to tick them off.

Comment

Working...
              X