Ryan, I spotted your twin....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan, I spotted your twin....

I was driving through Pasadena today and saw a silver Jetta, full Projektzwo kit, same styled wheels, and custom rear valence cutout......... Your car has a California twin Ryan! ....... except for the fin

I happened to have my camera in hand and tried snapping some pics. He was moving in and out of traffic quick, so I didn't get any decent shots.

Derick

Re: Ryan, I spotted your twin....

and the taillights............I noticed theres a twin on the vortex too......Ryan pointed that out himself!!
    2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
    2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
    2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Don't hate me for liking that spoiler....
      Paul

Mayonnaise colour Benz, I push Miracle Whips!

Comment

sweet derick!!! actually that guys car has been like that for a while.. he was the first person to my knowledge to cut the rear valence for an exhaust.. thats awesome dude!
        as for the spoiler thats just the OEM one i think.. he has a remus on it too.. sweeeeeeeet
        edit here is a pic of his car i've had sitting on my PC for a long time now
        edit2.. alex my other twin is vr6inaz and i actually had my kit done like 1 week before his then he beat me to the picture posts but he and i agree'd our cars are hot and wouldn't squabble over the kits considering we only get like 15 kits for like 100000000000 vortex people LOL
        Attached Files
        Last edited by R_Ethug; 05-02-2004, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Hey, that's the car I saw! It was a younger Asian dude driving it. Definitely had the Remus exhaust. I pulled up to him at a light at one point and was gonna ask what his Vortex screenname was (cuz I knew his car looked familiar) but I would have had to yell across a lane of traffic ...... man, small world.
          Derick

Comment

Originally posted by PuppageVW
            Don't hate me for liking that spoiler....
            i also like the spoiler
            Art || Tornado Red Jetta GLI

Comment

Working...
            X