R32 in the Autotrader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R32 in the Autotrader

Don't ask me how I found it but I was searching around the BC trader checking out some prices. Anyway this R32 pops up!! They said it was a trade in. Anyway, since some of you on here have more money than brains (j/k ) the price is 51,500!!

Don't ask me how it's legal here, I thought a vehicle had to be 15 years or older to import it. However last summer a Mitsubishi dealership in Langley had an EVO that was registered so I guess it's possible.

It's Blue

Edit, found the link: http://showrooms.canadatrader.com/sh...00&Pagecount=1
    Last edited by Tuna; 05-05-2004, 12:14 PM.
    Jay

Re: R32 in the Autotrader

$51,000 for a Golf.... hahahahahaha. For that kind of cake I would get a used S4.

Present
    2010 Audi A4 S-Line
    2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
    2003 VW Jetta GLI
    1992 VW Jetta GL
    1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

or a new STI!!
      Eric
      2002 Jetta 1.8T, Black

Comment

STI's are cool becasue they can go, but they are butt-ass ugly (same with the evo). I bought my dub because I like the combination of style and power that they posess.

Present
        2010 Audi A4 S-Line
        2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
        2003 VW Jetta GLI
        1992 VW Jetta GL
        1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burns
          STI's are cool becasue they can go, but they are butt-ass ugly (same with the evo). I bought my dub because I like the combination of style and power that they posess.
          Nah, can make either look nice.
          KR
          Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Well the R32 is still well over 10 thousand less then a TT 3.2 which is very similar.
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

i would get the r32 over the STI anyday for the styling.. if i wanted pure juice then the STI or EVO.. for hella class the 3.2 TT .. or as mike stated if i had 50gs laying around B5 S4 with APR stage 3 k04'd up yo
              edit.. as for more money than brains wait to see what i do with my recaros this summer.. it'll blow your guys' minds
              Last edited by R_Ethug; 05-05-2004, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Whew, glad I found a house to spend money on! I would hit up the R32, the seats, the exhaust note, and yes, the AWD.....why not eh?
                2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
                2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
                2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Working...
                X