anyone else snowed in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: anyone else snowed in?

Are you gettin the freezing rain and t-storms yet? I think that's up next on mother nature's to do list.
    Neil
    '03 Silver Jetta 1.8T - gone, but not forgotten

mods to my car

Comment

It may be snowy, and somewhat chilly here, but the roads are 100% okay, and that is really all that matters. I have driven everyday this week without any issues at all.

Present
      2010 Audi A4 S-Line
      2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
      2003 VW Jetta GLI
      1992 VW Jetta GL
      1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

Originally posted by 1.8Trip
        Are you gettin the freezing rain and t-storms yet? I think that's up next on mother nature's to do list.
        nope not yet, it thundered a bit last night though.

i just took 2.5 hours of intensive shoveling to shovel my driveway... 2 hours after I was done it was 6cm covered again.
        Simon

Comment

intensive shovelling.....makes it sound important.....like intensive conditioning for your hair.....how about that imola yellow??
          2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
          2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
          2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

god damnit its not imola.. and the audi would own in the snow even with summers

Comment

I found an Imola Yellow S4 in the trader today......
              Jay

Comment

Working...
              X