Blair's Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blair's Sightings

Well I had to take my Dad over to Glenmore Audi yesterday to pick up his TT after some service. Anyway we had a chat with our regular salesman and he mentioned they had delivered a few RS6s so far and that there was one on the lot still. Well had to go look at it, black with light grey leather, carbon fibre trim, massive massive brakes. A very sweet looking car only 7 coming to calgary, all presold quickly at around $112k.

They also have an Imola S4 Avant that was an Audi press car so it is being sold used with 15k kms on it, not sure on the price but looks nice in yellow. A black S4 sedan is also sitting in the showroom, and those recaros are so sweet!!

I also had another cool sighting on the drive to work this morning, an early 90s Buick Regal coupe with NOS badges on the side and rear. The car also had 2 guages on the A pillar, but was being driven by a lady in her 40s, perhaps a sleeper or perhaps she had to drive her sons ghetto car to work
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Re: Blair's Sightings

i would sell my soul for the imola wagon..

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
      i would sell my soul for the imola wagon..
      You could easilly steal enough money to buy one.... let me know if you want me to mastermind a plan...
      KR
      Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Originally posted by Kor
        You could easilly steal enough money to buy one.... let me know if you want me to mastermind a plan...
        He'll incorporate his "guard whatever that thing is in his Avatar"
        Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
          I also had another cool sighting on the drive to work this morning, an early 90s Buick Regal coupe with NOS badges on the side and rear. The car also had 2 guages on the A pillar, but was being driven by a lady in her 40s, perhaps a sleeper or perhaps she had to drive her sons ghetto car to work
          Some of those Regals have the same engine as the Grand National - and if its got nitrous, that's insane fast.

Khyron
          Geoff
          Fear is the element that unites all losers.

Comment

There was that Blue S4 Wagon .. I actually sat on the showroom floor and stared at it.... I would give my left testicle for that car... hell take the right one too
            Dale Willimus

Comment

my car before my jetta was an 86 regal with a 305v8.. it was a good car actually never broke down and ran great and had decent power.. of course the jetta owns it hardcore..

Originally posted by Khyron
              Some of those Regals have the same engine as the Grand National - and if its got nitrous, that's insane fast.

Khyron

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
                I saw that car when I was coming to the meeting last week. I followed him into the parking lot at BPs but he turned to go to Radio Shack there. I though someone was bringing it out to the meet for some laughs. Dual A pillar guages and all.

Andrew
                Last edited by gaffer; 05-13-2004, 01:15 PM.
                www.livingcolours.ca - This bugs for you

“A man who says he does not let the little things bother him has never spent a night in a tent with a single mosquito” - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Holksvagon
                  There was that Blue S4 Wagon .. I actually sat on the showroom floor and stared at it.... I would give my left testicle for that car... hell take the right one too
                  Saw a blue s4 wagon about 2 weeks ago on Memorial. A super hottie was driving it too
                  Jeff

his - '03 GTI VR6
                  hers - '06 A4 S-line Avant
                  sigpic

Comment

i went to look at that imola today. i think i would either take a black or blue sedan now with black leather.
                    2002 VW Golf GT TDI
                    2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

Working...
                    X