Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: seats?

Originally posted by Ryan
    edit.. okay here's a tought one.. should i just buy some Katzskin covers because they are made for OEM seats or get a shop here do make some for me? I'm leaning towards katzskin ones because they even offer alcantara now..
    if you've ever seen pat's car he has the katzskins made for the mk4 golf seat. i dont know about them mad for a4 seats but his aren't that tight and sorta crimpled. its more luxurious i suppose, but imo get it custom done so its super tight and stretched. unless they can guarantee that with katzkin
    Simon

Comment

yea thats true simon i want tight ass leather put on them

Comment

okay they are gonna look just like this, but keep it alcantara the whold butt of the seat as the leather would wear up front cuz my stockies are wearing there .. i may decide to swap to silverish alcantara instead but i think i'm going to do black to keep it stealthish with the untouched rears..
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
          okay they are gonna look just like this, but keep it alcantara the whold butt of the seat as the leather would wear up front cuz my stockies are wearing there .. i may decide to swap to silverish alcantara instead but i think i'm going to do black to keep it stealthish with the untouched rears..

you must do silver alcantara inserts. or ill kill you.
          Simon

Comment

I agree with Simon, although I'm not threatening you. Not neccesarily silver, but at least a dark grey. It adds some contrast to the seats, and gives them more of a custom look.
            Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

well yea silver looks dope too but i just don't want to molest my rear seats.. we'll see when they arrive

edit.. i'm really tempted to try this out too but this would require completely molesting the rears seats aswell as the doors

silverish/white leather but with black inserts and then silver doors or black alc.
              too many choices lol
              Attached Files
              Last edited by R_Ethug; 06-06-2004, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Not sure if I really like the white leather, and it might be pretty tough to keep it clean. I would still go with the black and grey. It keeps it classy, yet really custom looking at the same time. Maybe get some custom stitching in there to say "1.8t" or something. Would look hot.
                Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

any custom stitching its gonna say 'LSC2G beotch'

Comment

hahahaha

I'd go for black custom leather, katskins sag like a grandma, with red or grey alacantra inserts, that would be money cash hoes
                    Paul

Mayonnaise colour Benz, I push Miracle Whips!

Comment

Originally posted by PuppageVW
                      hahahaha

I'd go for black custom leather, katskins sag like a grandma, with red or grey alacantra inserts, that would be money cash hoes

If I were to order these leather covers.. does anyone know were I can get them installed? I don't think I would want to do it myself.. unless someone here has installed them and can tell me it's not hard to do ?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X