Tiesto @ Escape, Tuesday 8th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiesto @ Escape, Tuesday 8th June

So, I know some of you on this forum appreciate a good trance beat... Tiesto's in Edmonton at Escape this tuesday. Any of you guys coming up?

No, he isnt coming to Calgary this year.

Re: Tiesto @ Escape, Tuesday 8th June

Well I would love to see him again, but not going to be able to make it to Edmonton on tuesday so enjoy

Also to note Paul Oakenfold will be playing Tantra here in Calgary on Sunday June 27
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Also to note Paul Oakenfold will be playing Tantra here in Calgary on Sunday June 27

Dammit, he rules, but I'll be in Vancouver
      Jeff

his - '03 GTI VR6
      hers - '06 A4 S-line Avant
      sigpic

Comment

I may have to go to this...however I'm a newbie so, hmmmm...and on a Sunday?? J/K

It would be cool though
        Jay

Comment

DJs generally play odd nights of the week here because we are not a large enough market to play a large night. So they will generally play in Vancouver friday or saturday and play here like thursday or sunday. Anyway I think I will defintely have to go check it out, he went through a bit of a rough patch when he was the worlds #1 DJ but I think Oakenfold is starting to get back down to earth and playing some good sets again.
          Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
            DJs generally play odd nights of the week here because we are not a large enough market to play a large night. So they will generally play in Vancouver friday or saturday and play here like thursday or sunday. Anyway I think I will defintely have to go check it out, he went through a bit of a rough patch when he was the worlds #1 DJ but I think Oakenfold is starting to get back down to earth and playing some good sets again.
            I would defintely like to see Oakenfold!!
            KR
            Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Working...
            X