Car audio stuff.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car audio stuff.

Does anyone know anywhere sorta locally that one could buy a bazooka sub tube? The gomers at Future Shop et al have no idea what I'm talking about when I ask about them.

Yes, I am well aware that their sonic qualities leave something to be desired (I was an IASCA judge about 10 years ago) however the form factor and integration work well with what I use the car for.

Re: Car audio stuff.

Im pretty sure Rockford has a tube style sub out as well...Maybe look into that one? Audio Concepts on 32nd has a tonne of good sh*t as well
    REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
    -james

Comment

I think that they are a thing of the past, they don't make them anymore because a sub in a box uasially has better sound quality. IMO

Comment

Oh I know a box has way better quality, however, I want a little more rumble, but I also want something easy to handle and all in one ish so I can either toss it over the seat when I have my three dogs in the hatch, or remove it.

Comment

Just buy a JL audio stealth box and save yourself the hassel. It has some nice punch and doesn't take up any room.
          Name: Brent
          His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
          Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
          Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

I'm hoping to have my stealthbox hooked up for the next meet if you want to give it a listen.
            Jeff

his - '03 GTI VR6
            hers - '06 A4 S-line Avant
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X