Swapped Cars for the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swapped Cars for the Day

Some of you may have seen this ad on billboards around town, well I swapped cars with the owner of this car for today. All I can say is that his car is so slow and poor handling compared to mine
    Attached Files
    EU Tuning
    European Performance Products
    www.eutuning.ca
    slomas@upsolute.com

Re: Swapped Cars for the Day

Oh, did I forget to mention? It was his stock Jetta TDi

If only it was the race prepped 911, oh well.
    EU Tuning
    www.eutuning.ca
    slomas@upsolute.com

Comment

today in crowfoot derick and i saw this older porcshe ?? turbo.. it was white but teh wheels were so HOT.. they were like 18x10s in the rear with crazy chrome lip and Y spokes and the fronts were like x8's with nice dish too.. OEM wheels for sure but redone or never drove on lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Racer
        Oh, did I forget to mention? It was his stock Jetta TDi

If only it was the race prepped 911, oh well.
        Brent's been asking me about the springs on the Jetta every time I've seen him for the last 2 years. I guess he's finally doing something about it. I know he was kind of worried about driving a lowered car on the dirt roads around his place. Wonder how your Golf held up.....
        Pat
        Driver Found: Camber Wanted

Comment

Originally posted by MrHeavyFoot
          Brent's been asking me about the springs on the Jetta every time I've seen him for the last 2 years. I guess he's finally doing something about it. I know he was kind of worried about driving a lowered car on the dirt roads around his place. Wonder how your Golf held up.....
          My Golf was made for dirt roads. Oh wait, that was last year. Noooooooo
          EU Tuning
          www.eutuning.ca
          slomas@upsolute.com

Comment

Hey Simon,

Brent and I were out yesterday, he said he is 100% happy and impressed with your work and service, just thought I would pass that on.

(Oh, he said you fixed his squeaky door, I had to ask if we were talking about the same Simon!! )

Happy trails man.

Comment

Good to hear of another satisfied customer. Brent is a really nice guy, watching his in-car video of some runs in his Porsche made me appreciate how much skill and effort is going into those good times he gets.

I think he swapped cars for a whole day on purpose, so I would get so frustrated with the constant squeeks that I fixed them myself! Oh, and I think he is winning the "most clogged intake screen" competition so far.
              EU Tuning
              www.eutuning.ca
              slomas@upsolute.com

Comment

so what did you do exactly simon?
                2002 VW Golf GT TDI
                2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

Working...
                X