God Damn Thieves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God Damn Thieves

What the hell, I go to school today and park at the C-Train station like I normally do. I make sure all my doors are locked and that my faceplate is removed from my deck. After being kicked off the C-train because a god damn accident with the train infront of ours. Walking from down town to western in the rain, being picked up by my brother to have him drive me to my car, only to notice that the hat that was on my floor was now on my driver's seat. Then I notice that the passenger door was unlocked. So I unlocked my door to see a gaping hole in my dash board. My CD player has been stolen. Friggin eh, I'm pissed. Sorry guys, I'm ranting but I've had such a rough day. Thanks for listening.

Mel
    www.melindasyryda.com

Tough break Mel... I'll rough them up for ya.
    Simon

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by Simon:
      Tough break Mel... I'll rough them up for ya.

Aww my hero! [Stunning] Thanks simon, you're awesome

Mel
      www.melindasyryda.com

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by Fluidic Digital:
        What the hell!!!! That makes two of us... two of us to kick some ass that is!!!!

Awww Mel.. I'm so sorry to hear that; good thing they didn't break a window!! :(

Peter

Thanks Peter, now I have two heros (lol simon's got some competition)

no, i'm just ticked off. today's been a better day but driving with no music sucks major ass...anyone have a deck that they're sellin cheap?

Mel
        www.melindasyryda.com

Comment

I might be,, I'll let ya know by Friday this week.. Kenwood MP3 player,, Excelon Z828,,

Comment

Yeah that really sux, someone has tried to break into my truck twice in the last month , at this point I've replaced two side windows ( thank good for a good aftermarket alarm & security tinting )and I'm just thankfull they haven't touched the car,...yet [Hmm]

AKA, Cale262
            IS38 MK7 GTI
            MK3 TT RS

Comment

I am going to kill somebody when I catch them total incompitance, they failed twice in atempts to steal my truck so this is what I wake up to this morning,

cost $480 to replace those two tires, that's almost $1500 worth of damage in 6 Weeks, so much for my new Projektzwo Bodykit this spring
              AKA, Cale262
              IS38 MK7 GTI
              MK3 TT RS

Comment

Oh man that is brutal! Sorry to hear about your luck!

Mel
                www.melindasyryda.com

Comment

WTF? that's fckin' brutal. Time to start sleeping in the truck with a gun.
                  "I live my life a Quarter Pounder at a time. For those 10 seconds or less, I'm not hungry."

http://www.xs4all.nl/~bbrother/sigs/oizo.gif

Comment

I'd buy a target practice pellet gun and use it on the next ass to try and mess with your ride

Comment

You should wait in the truck for the hookers to show up, then thump 'em once with a bat, tie them up, soak them down with water and just leave them on the side walk for the night.
                      "I live my life a Quarter Pounder at a time. For those 10 seconds or less, I'm not hungry."

http://www.xs4all.nl/~bbrother/sigs/oizo.gif

Comment

Working...
                      X