Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staying true to the Win PC Platform

Couples questions for ya Pete.

a) Why not build your own computer? It's much cheaper, and you get to pick exactly what you want. It's what I did and I'll continue to do.

b) Why do we want pics of a computer? We're all familiar with what a computer looks like obviously (this is, afterall, an internet forum )
    Simon

[quote]Originally posted by Simon:
    Couples questions for ya Pete.

a) Why not build your own computer? It's much cheaper, and you get to pick exactly what you want. It's what I did and I'll continue to do.

b) Why do we want pics of a computer? We're all familiar with what a computer looks like obviously (this is, afterall, an internet forum )

lol, i wont buy a dell anymore, because it comes with **** you dont need. still, if you want a p4, its a good price. i had a dell a few years back, a p3 500, when they first came out. anyway, make sure you format the thing when you get it, and install xp clean, because it will come with all this BS you wont need.

to answer your second question kinda, we dont see many 20" lcds now do we? lmfao
    2002 VW Golf GT TDI
    2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

20" LCD eh.. thats bling bling.
      Simon

Comment

my company has purchased lots of build-your-computers in the past... I only buy Dell now because I got sick of getting the garbage parts that are used in SOO many systems. I have never had problems with warranty when they do arise and my current machine (loaded 8200 notebook) is the best computer I've ever had. It doesn't crash and is fast as hell, games like an XBOX and the nicest screen available.

Peter, you'll love it.

Comment

i bought my first PC a year ago, i chose all the parts, and i love it, its all custom made and its the best computer i have ever used and was cheeper then most of the dell's would be if they had the same parts
          its an
          xp1800 cpu
          ecs k7s5a motherboard
          512MB of DDR 266mhz ram
          Radon All In W0nder (this things got tv in, s-video in and outputs) 32MB DDR (i dont need more then 32 msg vid card cuz i dont do much gaming)
          Sound Baster Audigy Platinum, this card has Firewire digital audio imput and output, optical input, a remote control tha tis compatable with winamp and windows media player..
          16x CDRW,
          16x DVD
          40 and 20 gig hard drives
          and a 19" trinitron monitor to top it off
          Soon to be: SOMTHING OTHER THEN A GOD DAMED BEETLE!!!! for crying out loud..

Comment

Every BB needs a mac freak.

I'd be that freak. [Hmm]
            The harder I work, the luckier I get.
            -- quote I read in an elevator at work

Comment

Working...
            X