U-Turn Ticket -- YadaYadaYada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U-Turn Ticket -- YadaYadaYada

Just show up on the date on the ticket and tell the JP that you would like to get the ticket switched to Reg. Owner. I don't think you'll have a problem doing that.
    "I live my life a Quarter Pounder at a time. For those 10 seconds or less, I'm not hungry."

http://www.xs4all.nl/~bbrother/sigs/oizo.gif

he he....

funny, I pulled myself over 2 weeks ago after making a u-turn. Noticed the police car doing the same thing after me. Nice guy - let me know of the $69 - I told him I knew it was wrong and realized what I had done. Was doing a delivery at the time. Fully expected to receive a ticket but was let off.

It's amazing, treat them with respect/nicely and if you're lucky you get off. Doesn't work every time though.

Comment

Reg. owner is a fine like burntout headlight or window tint or such. Kinda like a problem with your car more then your driving. Just go down there, talk to the justice of the peace, tell her you wanna pleas reg owner. she will tell you to go see the prosecuter. He says no prob. you pay the fine and go on your way.

BTW, its 2 demerits
      TDI SportWagen

Comment

Working...
      X