Echo Hatch vs. Smart Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Echo Hatch vs. Smart Car

Car is almost here, arriving in Halifax today!!!!

Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

baller!

Comment

sorry owners but i hate the smart. i hate the name, i hate the look, i think they aren't smart but... clever. a clever marketing ploy but mercedes to boost their sales. like the mini cooper and BMW. those cars belong in europe. small roads, big taxes. sure they may be safe, but SUV drivers dont see cars or even other SUV's. true that most are crappy drivers, but how many accidents do you want to be in?

dont get me wrong, i'm for small fuel efficient cars...lets get those gas prices lower...but lets at least look cool filling up.

the lupo's not here. its cool but its simply not here.the echo is the only one thats grown on me. plus its a toyota. and just like the mini, the smarts charm wears off fast.
        enjoy your new clever cars, thats just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by GTIguy
          dont get me wrong, i'm for small fuel efficient cars...lets get those gas prices lower...but lets at least look cool filling up.

the lupo's not here. its cool but its simply not here.the echo is the only one thats grown on me. plus its a toyota. and just like the mini, the smarts charm wears off fast.
          enjoy your new clever cars, thats just my opinion.
          Boo... the smart car is hot! At 101/L and 44L to fill for my VR6...... where is my "clever" car.
          2001.5 Audi S4

Originally posted by James
          My engine may be a solid 4 liters smaller than yours, but i have a HUGE penis

Comment

Yes I am thinking I will be able to drive a whole month in the Smart for the cost of one tank in my old Jetta. Anyway I like the Smart and I also enjoy being different. I disagree about the Smart as just a marketing gimic as it has been in Europe for 8 years now and really if it was all about money and such the would probably not make you wait over 4 months for one, plus they are not making much money on them at all. Anyway me buying a very small euro car and helping it be successful in Canada may just help others cars like the Lupo come here too!

I am very excited about my cars arrival and look forward to cruising around and starting a few mods too
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
              ...Anyway me buying a very small euro car and helping it be successful in Canada may just help others cars like the Lupo come here too!
              At least a Polo!
              Jay

Comment

Working...
              X