I'm Back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Back!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Years! I sure did (well CHristmas anyways!) it is hard to get over the fact that I was surfing on Christmas Eve, oh well back to the sub arctic grind!

I saw some discussion about my precious while I was away, good thing the keys where well guarded, although I think my Dad enjoyed driving it more then he expected! But she is safe and clean in my garage where she will still till the roads are clear, clean and dry!

Have a good one boys and girls!
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Well I have to hurt you by saying my coldest day was 24 and the hottest was about 38! which was hot! Just did a lot of hanging out at the beach, too much drinking and partying, and just a lot of fun! Did a lot of little things, like horse races, bikini contest, shopping, playing with fireworks, surfing, watching cricket and drooling over the amazing assortment of cars down under! Will post up some pics when I am ready!
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Welcome back Blair. Glad to hear you had fun. I reckon that in light of your return, we should all go out for drinks. When is everyone available?
      2008 Audi RS4
      2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Thanks for the kind words Chris, I know you had to bite your tongue, j/k. Well if some of us are meeting tommorrow (friday) for the Wow maybe we can do something after?

PS Peter I like the new picture, did I miss something!
        Blair

Comment

Working...
        X