In Need of Cool Sig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Need of Cool Sig

Alright folks. I am in real need of a sig that I can attach to the bottom of my posts throughout all of the forums that I participate in. I am not very good with Photoshop in which I have so, I am either open to directions on how I can go about this myself or I would love for someone to make one for me possible. I just want something simple.

Thanks.

I just found a cool little pic on the net and you can post it in your sig like a pic.
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Fire that thing up there then.

Comment

I cannot edit your sig for you but if you go into your profile and edit your sig and type this:

[img] the name of the file [/img] the file is http://www.gif.com/ImageGallery/Animated/Characters/Cartoon/Homer3d.gif

it will look like this

you can search for other pics/animations to insert into your sig
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Just testing to see if my revised sig works...
          2008 Audi RS4
          2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Chris maybe you can get a bigger sig

Funny though
            Blair

Comment

Yeah, that was a little too large.. perhaps this one is better
              2008 Audi RS4
              2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

[HAHA] [HAHA] [HAHA] [HAHA] [HAHA] [Anybody Around...?] [BigPimp] [Thumbs Up]

Comment

Chunk! [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]
                  Blair

Comment

The place really did smell like a urinal...
                    2008 Audi RS4
                    2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Nice work Chris [Thumbs Up] [HAHA] [Thumbs Up] [HAHA] [Hmm]
                      Blair

Comment

Working...
                      X