TV Show: Robot Chicken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Show: Robot Chicken

Guys you have to see this show.. it comes on comedy central so we don't get it here at all but its made by adult swim.. seth green created it or cocreated it.. but OMG its the funniest crap you'll see.

Its all little skits done with claymation and dolls and stuff but they use like old heman and gi-joe and stuff its super funny stuff.. adult related as they swear,etc but god i havent' seen such a funny show in a long time

you can get episdes from torrentspy or other sources just search for robot chicken

you'll like it

Re: TV Show: Robot Chicken

wrong f0rum y0...m0deratowned yourself

when is it on?

Comment

Ya, totally moderate yourself...

+1

edit: heh m0deratowned...thats rad
      Last edited by James; 05-05-2005, 12:16 PM.
      REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
      -james

Comment

Originally posted by nismodrifter
        wrong f0rum y0...m0deratowned yourself

when is it on?
        hahaha IB4TL haha
        Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
          Guys you have to see this show.. it comes on comedy central so we don't get it here at all but its made by adult swim.. seth green created it or cocreated it.. but OMG its the funniest crap you'll see.

Its all little skits done with claymation and dolls and stuff but they use like old heman and gi-joe and stuff its super funny stuff.. adult related as they swear,etc but god i havent' seen such a funny show in a long time

you can get episdes from torrentspy or other sources just search for robot chicken

you'll like it
          Cool. Im'a look into that as soon as I get home.

Present
          2010 Audi A4 S-Line
          2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
          2003 VW Jetta GLI
          1992 VW Jetta GL
          1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

On topic please. I have not seen the show guess I would need full cable for that
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

uh yea this is the lounge and its in the proper forum.. don't be hating on me because you guys want to act silly /end rant.. cya tonight

Comment

Is that the Seth Green show? I haven't seen it, but I can heartily recommend that you download as much Aqua Teen Hunger Force as you can get your hands on.

ADDED:

I downloaded some. Voltron, represent!

Ryan wasn't kidding when he said Robot Chicken was perhaps the funniest thing ever. I watched some last night, and this morning, and later today at work... The world would be a better, kinder place if everyone just sat down and watched the Voltron dance-off together.
                Last edited by AgentNox; 05-06-2005, 08:39 AM.
                Heather

Black 2000 Golf GL
                PhatBoxed so it talks to me. Yes, I call it K.I.T.T.

Making some headway with the MasterCard, starting to eye some 18" wheels

Comment

Working...
                X