Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cop finds his own stolen Jetta

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...r_s_car_stolen

That must have been a pretty satisfying feeling. If my car were stolen I'd love to catch the person responsible.
    Heather

Black 2000 Golf GL
    PhatBoxed so it talks to me. Yes, I call it K.I.T.T.

Making some headway with the MasterCard, starting to eye some 18" wheels

Re: Cop finds his own stolen Jetta

It would have been hard not introducing the scum bags to the business end of my night stick, if it was me finding my stolen car.
    Barry
    Tossa Blue Metalic 2008 Jetta City
    Mods; Clear side markers, Wolflsburg suspension, painted calipers, aftermarket fog lights, blue LED park lights, Euro Aluminum Antenna Mast

Comment

That reminds me of when I had my car accident last year. They had all the roads blocked off and one car when the wrong way down one of the oneway streets and was stopped at the road block. When the cop went to tell them to turn around he noticed no keys in the ignition and recovered a stolen car and arrested 3 people. That story mad me laugh a bit while I waited at the hospital
      Name: Brent
      His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
      Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
      Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

If I was the cop, you can bet I wouldn't've called in the deputies.... at least not for an hour or so. "They were all bloody and beaten when I pulled them over"

Present
        2010 Audi A4 S-Line
        2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
        2003 VW Jetta GLI
        1992 VW Jetta GL
        1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

A "flury" to the head certainly would have been in order.
          Jeff
          2006 Jetta TDI

"If you think you don't like change, you will like obsolesence even less."

Comment

Nod. I'd turn off the in-dash camera and go to work. After market theft deterrent = collapsible baton and justifiable rage.
            Heather

Black 2000 Golf GL
            PhatBoxed so it talks to me. Yes, I call it K.I.T.T.

Making some headway with the MasterCard, starting to eye some 18" wheels

Comment

Yeah, some 'alone time' with the occupants certainly would've been in order before I called it in. Bruises? Oh, they all fell on exit from the stolen ride.

Comment

Working...
              X