mmm new products.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mmm new products.

Well after the body shop this morning (side skirt retaping) i stopped by crappytire to get the new mothers FX syn. wax to try but alas they didn't have any yet. But michelin has it's own line of wheel products out now. 3 step process...1. wheel/tire cleaner 2. brake dust repelant! 3. shiny shine
    they normally go for 13/thing but they had a package on sale with all 3 and a microfibre for 19 bucks!! so what the hell.. I'm weary of the brake dust repelant but maybe it works haha..

Re: mmm new products.

May have to try that, $19 is tough to beat!

Comment

k well all my predictions were right

the tire cleaner rocks! it made my wheels look brand new.. and whatever this apparant brake dust repelant is is AWESOME! i think its just canned spray wax but it goes on and off like magic and leaves the wheels feeling awesome.. the tire dressing i haven't tried but i'm sure it makes them look shiny and black lol

Comment

I might have to pick some of this stuff up tonight before the show! I really like the Eagle1 stuff I use for my wheels and tires, but the brake dust repeller sounds awesome! Sure beats waxing the wheels every week!
        Kyle
        2000 Audi S4

Comment

yea this brake dust repelant is cool shizzle

Comment

Working...
          X