mmm gas!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mmm gas!!

sweeeet 101.9/l on 16th ave petro can i paid today.. DELICIOUS!

Re: mmm gas!!

diesel pwnz j00

Comment

Comment

Whats 94 oct worth now then?? I filled up last week at 94.5
        2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
        2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
        2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Originally posted by nismodrifter
          diesel pwnz j00
          hell ya
          Dayle

GTI

Mk3's

Comment

well oddly yesterday i noticed at petro on the gas pump they had their little 'you get double petro points sticker with premium gas' thing and it said in fine print.. premium 94 gas also accepted for double points..

so why the hell aren't we getting 94 petro can gas!!????? i emailed them about this in the past with no response.. weaksauce!

Comment

Gassed up our shop van yesterday it took 110. litres. ouch Glad I wasn't paying for it. What is diesel at now anyways?
              12 Volvo XC 90
              03 Jetta1.8T
              95 Cabrio VRT
              90 G60 Corrado

Colleen at 403-819-0132 or colleen@brayco.ca for all your mortgage needs.

Comment

Bend Over!

Last edited by VAG_Tech; 06-25-2005, 03:40 PM.
                Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
                You dig sucka?!

Comment

I paid 79.9 for diesel the other day at Shell.
                  Jeff
                  2006 Jetta TDI

"If you think you don't like change, you will like obsolesence even less."

Comment

Gas in the NWT was 102.9 for regular.

What was strange though was that Gas in High Level (Northern most town in Alberta over 100 people) was only 87.9 for regular, which is the cheapest I saw the whole way down. If I move back up there i'm buying a diesel for sure.
                    Last edited by Tuna; 06-27-2005, 10:11 AM.
                    Jay

Comment

Gas prices are up, but really the percentage increase that diesel has gone up over the last couple years is crazy. The demand for diesel is continually growing, mostly because of increased truck transport and this is speculated as a primary reason for the price of oil remaing high.
                      Blair
                      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Ya, or the way I see it, I bought a diesel, so diesel prices matched gas for the first time.

I remember the days where Id pull up to the pump for gas in my jeep and look at the diesel for 50.4/L and think to myself 'one day...'..then when I actually got the TDI it was already up to 70/l hah
                        REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
                        -james

Comment

gas prices in toronto are in the high 70's today...

why does alberta get raped for gas prices when we are living in "oil country"?!?

(source of gas prices --> http://www.680news.com )

Comment

because we have a farking liberal govt that sucks balls!

Comment

good answer but.... don't you know because you drive a VW you are automatically a member of the liberal party?

Comment

Working...
                              X