• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oink invites

Anyone have one they can pass onto me?
    Thanks
    Steve
    2002 Golf TDi
    Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny.

Re: oink invites

what's an oink invite?

Comment

Originally posted by variable26
      what's an oink invite?

http://oink.me.uk/
      Steve
      2002 Golf TDi
      Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny.

Comment

If I had one it would be all yours.
        Name: Brent
        His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
        Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
        Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Site was good for a while, I lost interest, they deleted me for 6 weeks of non-use! Damned oink nazi's.
          KR
          Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

"good for awhile"? haha its not like it changed!

I had one invite up until a couple days ago, my user rating started to drop so i sent my last invite to myself incase i get teh banned :(
            REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
            -james

Comment

Originally posted by James
              "good for awhile"? haha its not like it changed!

I had one invite up until a couple days ago, my user rating started to drop so i sent my last invite to myself incase i get teh banned :(
              Ya i got banned before i sent myself a invite....
              Steve
              2002 Golf TDi

Comment

How do you get banned? Just let it upload something overnight and you're good
                Last edited by Kor; 07-22-2005, 12:17 PM.
                KR
                Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Originally posted by Kor
                  How do you get banned? Just let it upload something overnight and you're good
                  downloaded 2 GB and didn't upload anything.... so they banned me
                  Steve
                  2002 Golf TDi

Comment

Originally posted by TDi_Steve
                    downloaded 2 GB and didn't upload anything.... so they banned me
                    Yeah, I got banned too.. and I think I am on the verge again as nothing I download seems to be uploading.

Present
                    2010 Audi A4 S-Line
                    2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
                    2003 VW Jetta GLI
                    1992 VW Jetta GL
                    1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burns
                      Yeah, I got banned too.. and I think I am on the verge again as nothing I download seems to be uploading.
                      You need to create toorents yourself and then upload them..if you go to thier forum they will tell you how...and mention you have some friends that need invites...
                      Steve
                      2002 Golf TDi

Comment

sounds extreme... kinda like uber nerds abusing their internet powers...

Comment

Just download something you don't want that has lots of people waiting to upload.
                          KR
                          Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

yah i let my gf use it and she downloaded 12 cd's and got me banned. :(

i downloaded about 5 previous, and would let the torrent run for 2 days in an attempt to upload but it never would. :( if anyone has another account, hollar at me and ill start some upload stuff to get my rating up and maybe get some more invites.
                            Simon

Comment

Working...
                            X