NeonGTI........spotted/read?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NeonGTI........spotted/read?

Hey mang, is your wives initials N.M?? did she write into the sun?? She described the same accident you were in...thought it was funny!
    2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
    2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
    2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Re: NeonGTI........spotted/read?

Originally posted by Aleks
    Hey mang, is your wives initials N.M?? did she write into the sun?? She described the same accident you were in...thought it was funny!

No kidding!? Can you scan the article for me?

Those aren't her initials (GIRLFRIEND NOT WIFE ) but the read would be good.

What day was the article in?

p.s. I saw your car at the centre street EMS yesterday.

Comment

I can't scan it, but its in todays sun.....just under the editorial section...The accident was to a queue, everything was identical! And yes, I'm just off Mcknight Blvd and 4st.....BTW, when do you want that SS?
      2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
      2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
      2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Well, I wanted the SS at the last meet which I couldn't go to because I got a last minute call from work. Grrr. I suppose the August meet would be the most convenient time. Either that or I could stop by whereever you are located for work somenight. I'm in no HUGE hurry for it as the car is going to be OOO for a week to ten when it goes in to the body shop.

Originally posted by Aleks
        I can't scan it, but its in todays sun.....just under the editorial section...The accident was to a queue, everything was identical! And yes, I'm just off Mcknight Blvd and 4st.....BTW, when do you want that SS?

Comment

Sure, I should be at this next meet.....did you check the paper?

Comment

Working...
          X