Allow myself to introduce..... myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allow myself to introduce..... myself

Hey guys. Ive watched these forums for about a year now, but never really posted or was officially a member. Decided to actually become a meber and meet some dubbers! Just wanted to introduce myself. I turned 18 in June. This September I will be attending the University of Alberta for my second year of engineering (chose petroleum as my discipline). I have previously owned a 1994 Golf and a 1980 Rabbit, am now on my third dub, an alpine white 1990 Corrado. I just posted her up in the members ride section if you want to check it out. Other than that, I am planning on attending as many meetings as possible, so hopefully Ill meet everyone in the near future!! See ya out there
    -Dan Piche

Re: Allow myself to introduce..... myself

Originally posted by Euro_Trash
    Hey guys. Ive watched these forums for about a year now, but never really posted or was officially a member. Decided to actually become a meber and meet some dubbers! Just wanted to introduce myself. I turned 18 in June. This September I will be attending the University of Alberta for my second year of engineering (chose petroleum as my discipline). I have previously owned a 1994 Golf and a 1980 Rabbit, am now on my third dub, an alpine white 1990 Corrado. I just posted her up in the members ride section if you want to check it out. Other than that, I am planning on attending as many meetings as possible, so hopefully Ill meet everyone in the near future!! See ya out there
    -Dan Piche
    Welcome to the club, and nice car (I checked it out). Alpine white is one of the best colours on the Corrado (But I really liked my "purple" Rado)
    Jay

Comment

Man I love Corrados.

Welcome to the club. You arrived at a turbulent time since we just had a show fall through, some older members are considering moving on from the VW brand, and we are arguing about name changes and club direction.
      KR
      Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Originally posted by Kor
        Man I love Corrados.

Welcome to the club. You arrived at a turbulent time since we just had a show fall through, some older members are considering moving on from the VW brand, and we are arguing about name changes and club direction.
        Welcome!

I will add on to what Kor has said above... Everytime I have been in a club that has gone through a lot of change it usually gives some of the new-comers a chance to have a say in what they would like in a club... Definately an interesting time ahead. Don't feel afraid to get involved!

Comment

-Dan Piche
          welcome to the board. i once had a 90 rado as well but i sold it about 6+ years ago. it had stage 3 at the time + the audi 5000 turbo intake manifold. i don't have a vw anymore but a big part of me still wants the gti i never had. that's why i joined this group.
          2004 EOS 20D

www.photobolic.com

Comment

Welcome aboard,the life jackets are on the left
            Nice looking rado, I have always had a love of the slick look of those cars.
            Name: Brent
            His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
            Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
            Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Welcome Dan!! Dont let the big talk scare you this place is harmless, except to your wallet!!
              Blair
              Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

sweet.. corrados are awesome

Comment

How do, Dan?
                  Welcome to NVD!
                  REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
                  -james

Comment

Welcome aboard man. Nice 'Rado!
                    Kyle
                    2000 Audi S4

Comment

Welcome to the boards. Nice 'Rado.

A couple years ago I had an opportunity to buy a MINT 1990 Alpine White G60 that was imported from germany . I kick myself everyday for not doing it.

Present
                      2010 Audi A4 S-Line
                      2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
                      2003 VW Jetta GLI
                      1992 VW Jetta GL
                      1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burns
                        Welcome to the boards. Nice 'Rado.

A couple years ago I had an opportunity to buy a MINT 1990 Alpine White G60 that was imported from germany . I kick myself everyday for not doing it.
                        I looked at that exact car, couldnt afford it at the time tho

Comment

I looked at that exact car, couldnt afford it at the time tho
                          Yeah, he was askin' a little much for it too.

Present
                          2010 Audi A4 S-Line
                          2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
                          2003 VW Jetta GLI
                          1992 VW Jetta GL
                          1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

Welcome to the Club!!!
                            Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

Working...
                            X