Everyone's gonna hate me......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone's gonna hate me......

Ahh, it feels good to be evil......I picked up a cheap ass Civic, a red (best colour!) 94 hatch for $1100.....Super basic, super light, and super moddable! I did buy it for the GF, but still, I may have some fun with this yet....I need to do 2 small rust repairs, but a little welding and I'll be set! If you guys can recall, I raved over a Civic ( thread here : http://www.eurodrivers.ca/forums/sho...ighlight=civic in case you need reminding) a while back, and this one fell on my lap, literally.... Now, I shall make this my repair/buildup/whatever I feel like doing to my Civic thread! Who knows, I may turbo it, I may do nothing...If Danni has her way it will have a pink steering wheel cover, but you better believe there will be a pic of that up here too biatches.... Bow down to the honda power..... All in all, I'm happy I have a car I can do ANYTHING to and not have to worry about a thing....cheap to drive, cheap to repair, cheap to wreck!
    2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
    2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
    2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Re: Everyone's gonna hate me......

Ha good call. Cheap and tossable! Need pics!

I finally have my 84 Supra on the road, and while it's nowhere near as refined as the Jetta, there's something about the light weight roaring around the corners.

Khyron
    Geoff
    Fear is the element that unites all losers.

Comment

banned!
      2002 VW Golf GT TDI
      2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

lol 2 tuscany boys buy civics wtf LOL haha

Comment

who else bought a civic?
          2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
          2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
          2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

chad did

Comment

reaaaaaaalllyyy.......Well then......

Comment

Originally posted by bart
                banned!
                What he said!!!

Heated seats are broken???.... what heated seats???.....
                Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
                You dig sucka?!

Comment

LOL heated seats are a must.. that damn mazda6 rental i had didn't have them... it drove me NUTS.. then again i'm a spoiled brat so whatevs

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
                    then again i'm a spoiled brat so whatevs
                    werd
                    Name: Brent
                    His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                    Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                    Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

haha was that Civic ride along in ^Skyline^'s car? I saw it over the summer time when it was still had a smashed up exterior and damn that car sure sounded nice. After he painted the thing it looks DAMN hot.
                      Last edited by nismodrifter; 03-09-2006, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Yeah, it was Matts car, before he got the turbo rebuilt...I'm sure its faster now...

So I have the Civic at home now, it sure is a basic car....noisy, no power steering, but its got a tight feeling tranny and some good pickup for the size of the engine, its only 2100lbs.....Otherwise its pretty cool....

Comment

Haha, it takes a big man to admit to civic ownership on these boards.

I was trying to buy an ef civic as a project, but that deal actually fell through. Cheap, clean, and strait civics are hard to come by.
                          2012 gti, 2012 mustang.

Comment

Working...
                          X