Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Everyone

Hi Everyone,
    My Little 03 Golf has made out really well in all the snow and ice we have been getting. This car "ROCKS" I call it my little snow plow.

Other News: Working like Crazy, I went Skiing at Sunshine Village with my Husband March 3rd and at Norquay on the 4th. Got a Key chain and my photo taken by the VOLVO Ski Team Tour thingy.

I heard abou this New VW Car they are coming out with. I
    can't remember the name the Guy at the Dealership told me but it sounds like a really cool car. Its not the Golf GTI something smaller like that though that is for the Canadian Market. Anyhow suppose to be here in the Fall 06 and I think I'll go check it out.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Judy (Cordialtea)
    Last edited by Cordialtea; 03-23-2006, 08:45 PM.
    Some days you step in it, some days you don't.

Re: Hey Everyone

Yeah, haven't heard from you in a while....good to see you're still around....I'm going to sunshine tommorrow!! Supposed to be really warm! I'll take a pic of my new skis on the VW! The car you're talking about is the eos....I think its ugly, but to each his own.....
    2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
    2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
    2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Actually I think the car Judy is referring to is the golf or jetta "city". Its a canadian only car that will basically be a more base model MK4 starting at a low price of $14900. They will also make a Jetta City starting around the $17000 range!

BTW, I think the Eos will lokk Hot in a dark color, slammed on some 19" dished, staggered wheels!!

Cheers
      Derek
      Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
      -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
      -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Yes Derek that is IT!

Thank you.

Judy (Cordialtea)
        Last edited by Cordialtea; 03-23-2006, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Glad to here you are doing well Judy.

Golf "city" why not the polo???????
          Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
            Golf "city" why not the polo???????
            REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
            -james

Comment

WTF is up with this "City" business. That kind of isht should be marketted in Mexico and Asia....not here. :(

Gayness.

Comment

new cars

I have no idea why not the Polop or Lupo Just know this Golf City is suppose to be coming out. The Salesman at Southgate told all about it and I was like cool maybe I should look at that as my next car????

Comment

It will be thesame as the car you are driving now though Judy!
                  Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
                  -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
                  -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Oh that is Just Dumb then. I was hoping for something funky! Aaah Such is my life. I still love my 03 Golf GLS, AAAH HEATED SEATS!

Gotta love it!

Comment

Working...
                    X