My Leafs are out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Leafs are out...

haha i think ditchin quinn was a bad move, its their GM that makes the poor decisions...Quinn had over 500 record for 7 years coaching the leafs, thats pretty respectable IMO..not great, but far from bad
    REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
    -james

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall
      that is why I spelt it witches! I can't even step inot that place anymore without getting sick.
      Dave you must take solice in the fact that you will be sitting on the sidelines with anyother canadian team, sorry vancouver
      Maybe next season it won't be such a tight race and we can see all the canadian teams in the playoffs.
      Yes, it would be a glorious time to see all the Canadian teams in and an all Canadian final.
      Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
      You dig sucka?!

Comment

Originally posted by James
        haha i think ditchin quinn was a bad move, its their GM that makes the poor decisions...Quinn had over 500 record for 7 years coaching the leafs, thats pretty respectable IMO..not great, but far from bad
        I agree totally. It was a bad move. They should have canned Ferguson and moved Quinn to GM. He did a good job when he was doing both.

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
        You dig sucka?!

Comment

Looks like the new coach will be the Marlies old one.

http://www.mapleleafs.com/news/news.asp?story_id=2037

Hopefully we will see some results.

Go Leafs!

You dig sucka?!

Comment

Working...
          X