Saw The Strokes Tonight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw The Strokes Tonight.

I saw The Strokes tonight at The Corral. The show was alright but the sound sucked ass. It was my first time in The Corral, does the sound always suck ass there or was it the sound board operator's fault? I wouldn't mind going back to see another show there but if the sound always sucks then I won't bother.
    Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Re: Saw The Strokes Tonight.

I saw the Franz Ferdinand, Death Cab concert in the Corral and I thought the venue and sound was great so maybe just not the right man at the controls??
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Re: Saw The Strokes Tonight.

Good to hear Blair. I found it was a good venue too. I may get tickets for the Cult this weekend.
      Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
      You dig sucka?!

Comment

Working...
      X