Traffic control device!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traffic control device!

Turns out when the sign says don’t turn between 07:00 – 08:30 they mean it!

$172 for “disobey traffic control device”

To top it all of the watering system at Princes Island park turned on this morning right well I was walking to work!

Joy
    2001.5 Audi S4

Originally posted by James
    My engine may be a solid 4 liters smaller than yours, but i have a HUGE penis

Re: Traffic control device!

some of those time-of-day rules are crap. worst being the "no right turns", even though the intersection has a right turn lane.
    Stefan
    -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
    -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
    -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
    -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

well the thing I really don’t get... well I guess I can sort of see why they have it because of the school, but if you go down one more block you can turn right. What ever he told me to go and fight it, but $172 for turning when you should not seems crazy... they need a class for major infractions and minor, when you can be 13 over the speed limit and get ~$120... just seems crazy to me
      2001.5 Audi S4

Comment

thats retarded.. people go in the wrong lane all the time on center street and under the bridge coming out of downtown when the lights say no go..

Comment

yeah the other thing that really got me was how he let the next 3 people get past him as he was just sitting in his car... way to pick on the U of C student. I guess they are just doing there jobs, but
          2001.5 Audi S4

Comment

and why do they always tell you to fight it? i swear sometimes they feel stupid having to hand out the ticket.
            Stefan
            -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
            -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
            -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
            -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
              thats retarded.. people go in the wrong lane all the time on center street and under the bridge coming out of downtown when the lights say no go..
              You been following me?! hah every day I do this between 4th and 9th ave hah
              REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
              -james

Comment

Working...
              X