Outlook migration to Lotus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook migration to Lotus

I am going to need to take about 30 users and convert there current outlook account to lotus notes, anyone know off a good migration tool
    2001.5 Audi S4

Originally posted by James
    My engine may be a solid 4 liters smaller than yours, but i have a HUGE penis

Re: Outlook migration to Lotus

why and wTF for lol?

sorry.. i dunno man

Comment

Shaw is buying out another planet in calgary so we are doing a exchange 2003 migration to Domino
      2001.5 Audi S4

My engine may be a solid 4 liters smaller than yours, but i have a HUGE penis

Comment

LavaTech's UniAccess program should do the trick.....just grab a hacked copy off the net
        Kyle
        2000 Audi S4

Comment

hah, grabbing a haxored version of software to use for a corporation is possibly one of the worst ideas ever

but ya ive heard of (never used it myself) the uniAccess util, give it a shot
          REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
          -james

Comment

hah, grabbing a haxored version of software to use for a corporation is possibly one of the worst ideas ever
            Not if you're in charge of buying software, and want to make sure it works properly.....I never said use it AT work, try it out, then decide if you should purchase it Obviously you shouldn't use hacked software within any company.....I didn't think I'd have to clarify that
            Last edited by Smarty39; 05-17-2006, 03:15 PM.
            Kyle
            2000 Audi S4

Comment

I always thought thats why every reputable software vendor has oodles of white papers / PK and free trial software

If you download the haxored version, where do you install it to prove it works? A company server in a company domain (or test domain)?....I hope not
              REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
              -james

Comment

I didn't know it was so difficult to copy a .pst file to a memory stick, take it home, install the software, and convert it to Notes.......Of course they have trial software, but there is a reason it is called "trial".....you won't get full function with it.

Sorry I hit a nerve with you.....I was just giving the OP some insight, I'll remember to keep my mouth shut
                Kyle
                2000 Audi S4

Comment

Working...
                X