Davinci Code movie review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Davinci Code movie review

uhh don't want to spoil it lol.. great movie tho.. i guess it topped box office records this weekend.. i was able to catch it last night.. great flick tho

Re: Davinci Code movie review

I saw it yesterday as well and enjoyed it, a very solid film.

I also saw the Inside Man at the cheap theatre and it was very good too!
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

yea i saw inside man when it came out a while back.. excellent flick i thought

Comment

Also can't forget this part

Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I really liked the Davinci Code, I got about half way through the book and then the movie came out and I had to go see it. My girlfriend read the whole book and said the book was better then the movie but still a great movie. I also find it funny how bend out of shape some people are getting over the subject matter.
          2001.5 Audi S4

Originally posted by James
          My engine may be a solid 4 liters smaller than yours, but i have a HUGE penis

Comment

I got a chance to see this on Friday (stupid on my behalf because it was opening night, but we got there early enough to get a good seat). I too thought it was an excellent movie....and although the book goes into more depth in some parts, I wouldn't say it was better or worse....just more informative.
            Kyle
            2000 Audi S4

Comment

I enjoyed it the movie, and it sure does make you think after it's all over.

But it's definitely a good one to see.
              Matt - A3

Comment

Working...
              X