Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sonofa.... car broken into @ Fish Creek Lacombe LRT station.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sonofa.... car broken into @ Fish Creek Lacombe LRT station.

grrrr

They smashed the passenger window and helped themselves to everything related to my stereo except the HU (go figure).

all of the pics related to what was stolen are here: http://www.hostdub.com/zilla_album11

the false floor was designed to fit a mk4 golf.

Components:

JL 10W6 sub
    JBL 300.1 sub amp
    PPI Art 600 amp

let me know if you have any info on this or see the stuff come up for sale.

Tim
    Tim
    "When you see the tree you’re about to hit, it’s called under steer. When you can only feel and hear it, it’s over steer."

Re: sonofa.... car broken into @ Fish Creek Lacombe LRT station.

Still waiting for your insurance company to call with auth....
    Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Comment

yah so i heard. apparently they're refusing to pay SCFC's labour rate? wtf is up with that? If my car isn't ready by week end (it's been 2 weeks now) ill be dumping AMA as my home and auto insurance provider.
      Tim
      "When you see the tree you’re about to hit, it’s called under steer. When you can only feel and hear it, it’s over steer."

Comment

Aww man those PPI art series amps are collectors items too!
        Name: Brent
        His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
        Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
        Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

yah. I'm sure that insurance doesn't really care about that, tho. I'm sure that they'll shaft me big time on "equivalent replacement value".
          Tim

Comment

Working...
          X