Need help finding a new car (MK4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help finding a new car (MK4)

The girl wants to get a new car so im gona do what ever i can to find her a jetta before she buys a civic Im not sure what mk4's sell for these days but i was hoping for somthing fairly new with low km.

Looking for
    -MK4 Jetta (1.8T would be nice)
    -$17000 or under
    -Low/Average KM
    -If possible it needs to be a auto (but i can talk her into another 5speed probably)
    -stock

So if you see somthing or can point me in the right direction please let me know.

Thx

Dayle
    Dayle

GTI

Mk3's

Re: Need help finding a new car (MK4)

hmm
    I know someone whos looking to move up to a passat (finding the jetta too small as their baby grows)..i MAY have posted an auction thread but i dont recall..

anyways, its a 2002 mk4 silver jetta 1.8t, 5spd, cloth interior, stock...Ill find out the details and get you her contact info today
    REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
    -james

Comment

What about a BMW?

Comment

Wait till Aug. Rumors have VW re-releasing the MK4 golf/jetta decontented, new off the lots for around 16K. Canada only, called the City edition or some crap like that. But will drive all our values down a bit me thinks... :(

Fills the low end price void after the rabbit is released for around 19-20K (also a very good bargain!)

Khyron
        Geoff
        Fear is the element that unites all losers.

Comment

isnt that the same as the City golf/jetta? Totally weiner'd out (manual windows + locks etc)

PM'd you that contact info dayle
          -james

Comment

If that City edtion **** is actually put into production I am going to blow em all up. I seriously can't believe that they want to do it. They've done it with the Mk2 and stuff in Japan but Canada?? wtf

Comment

your looking at paying $20,000ish for the 1.8T if i remember correctly but i bet your can find cheaper than that. make sure she doesn't get a civic, my girlfriend is looking for a car and we are trying to convince her dad to buy her a jetta. he made a bet that if she was 20 and got into nursing he would buy her what ever car she wants. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lo)2enz0
                he made a bet that if she was 20 and got into nursing he would buy her what ever car she wants. lol
                ...and she wants a used jetta because? haha
                -james

Comment

she likes them. but she lives in good old drayton valley so the closest VW dealership is in edmonton.

but there is nothing wrong with a used jetta

Comment

Working...
                  X